martes, 19 de abril de 2011

Mother's correction (my favorite websites)

Hello friends, today I am to talk (SM: i’m going to talk) about my favorite websites.
Web tools are most used (SM: The web tools that i use more  are) e-mail, msn and facebook). I use to ( SM: i use it to) communicate with (SM: my) friends and family, specific to (WE: specificly whit) a cousin and daughters who are in Spain.
Was first e-mail (WE: at first i had an email ), through this create (WE: through this was created) a msn account(P: , )  11 years ago. Till recently this was my favorite web tool (WE: even now this is my favorite web tool), not only for the chat, also because you can talk like a phone call, even see the other person through (SM: the) web cam.
I now use (WO: Now i use) gmail chat (P: , ) but not for a specific reason (SM : because) it has(WT: this have) the same characteristics.
There was a time long used facebook (WE, there was a long time when i used facebook)  now (SM: i use it) a (SM: few times) to get in touch with school friends with whom we meet every so often. ah! and (NN)also (SM: i use it) to play games that have this network.

regards =)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario