miércoles, 13 de abril de 2011

Juncal Alto glaciar

My favorite  field trip was to the Juncal glaciar, it is located in the fifth region, to the east of Los Andes, in the Cordillera de los Andes. This field trip was for three days long, and we were like ten classmates, and the teacher (Francisco Ferrando (L) ). The first day we traveled to the place in a van arround four hours and then we had to walk with our giants bags like five hours more trough the valley, it was really beautifull, and the walking, despite to the long, worth! When we arrived to the camp zone, we must up the tents and quickly the night falls. The next day we should wake up early and strart to walk to the glaciar (the ice),  it was really fun and some complicated to walk on the ice, even one classmate almost died because he fell in a  rift. We had lunch close to a “glaciar table” and then we descended to the camp. I remember that the two nights that we had there, the moon was full and we could see everything arround in the landscape, this is one thing that i’ll never forget, was a really beautifull view. The third day we took our bags and did the same route back to Santiago, but with less weight because of the food thta we ate. 

7 comentarios:

  1. I think that don`t take glaciology was a big mistake like a alice song (8)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hey Geralda! I think it must have been an incredible Field Trip!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I didn't go to the Glaciar because I didn't have money for my saco and my bototos.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Undoubtedly one of the best trips that I have had ... very pretty place and experience!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi, this trip was unforgettable, because it's really beautiful.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Geri I completely agree with you that excursion was the best, I also post it on my blogg

    ResponderEliminar