martes, 26 de abril de 2011

A.N.A.T.O.



A Night At The Opera, this was the fist cd i buyed. it was when i was at the high school i think, maybe i was 14 or 15 years old then. I used to go to the Mall Plaza Vespucio after class and i liked to go to La Feria del disco to see cds, one day i get enought money and went for it!
To be honest Queen is my favorite band, one of the first song i listened from they was Somebody to love in a featuring with George Michael and i thought it was by he, but not... then i discovered Bohemian Rhapsody, one of the most populars song by Queen, in fact this song appear in this album, which made them famous. I think that Bohimian Rhapsody is a really good song, but in this album the most powerfull is the song called The Prophet´s Song, and the most powerfull ever from Queen, the lyric is some confused, not so eloquent, but it shows what is Queen in all (liryc and instrumentally). Another song that i really like is Seaside Reandevouz, this try about a boy who wants to conquer a girl and invite her to take a walk by the reandevouz to convince her. Another popular and beautifull song in this album is Love of my life.
A characteristic of this album that i like a lot, is that every song is conected with the next one, so sometimes is hard to define where begins the next, and some funny. Sometimes when i back to listen it, so carefully, makes me feel strange things... makes me back to the time when i buyed it.



ps: this cd helps me a lot to learn English, because i tried to traslate the songs that were in the songbook.

8 comentarios:

  1. Amazing CD! The best band!!
    I loved that this was your first Cd, "Queen" is new way to undestand the musica, is a new way to listen the sound, the letters, the rithms!
    Good, so much good!!

    bye:)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love Queen, it is one of my favourites groups too!!! I can't decide what is my favourite song, because I like so much songs!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i dont know any cd :( fell so ignorant :(
    i try to listen this album
    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Excellent Band :) my cousin listen tis band everyday, everynight everymonth and every year xD
    Is a Queen Addict :O

    ResponderEliminar
  5. It's bought not buyed. Buyed doesn't exist.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. the best band of the world and history of the rock!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Ohh that titanic group!, really they were, they are, and they will be one of the bands master of rock.

    ResponderEliminar