martes, 29 de marzo de 2011

Simply Red live!

I must begining saying that this have being the best concert in my life!
Simply Red is one of my favorites bands, and after they came in 2009 to the Festival de Viña del Mar i lose my hopes to see they live. but not! they announced a visit to Chile, the last one, to the final of april in 2010.
So i retired my money from my account in the bank and i bought my ticket. when the day came i went  alone to Movistar Arena, but there i found a great surprise, one friend was there whith her sister, so we listened the gig together and enjoyed it a lot. Micke´s voice was amazing and all the band played really god, we lived the gig so happy, and we sang in the street with memories that we bought outside the stadium.
I think that i met this band through my mom, she bought a cd of Simply Red with a Copec's promotion long time ago and i liked it, years before looking for music i found it again and i started to download music from this band.



the video is from the song that drove me crazy when they played it, because i never thought that they would, the title i "Ain't that a lot of love" and is really god to dance, enjoy it!

3 comentarios:

  1. They're like a mix between soul and pop. I know some songs of their and I think that are cool, although don't like me this band.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Heyyyy i knew it!!!
    It was obvious that you were going to write about them, I must say that I LOVE simply red!
    That was a pretty good concert, the guy is the BEST!
    Love Amiga :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I saw them support James Brown in about 1986. Very good. I also saw The Frantic Elevators in 1979 (Mick Hucknall's first band)..

    ResponderEliminar