lunes, 5 de diciembre de 2011

My neighbourhood

It lies in the limit with Santiago Town, but it is in San Joaquín, in a condominium whit 4 floors building. There there´s common spaces like square and parking that everybody can use, even visits. Even though is a enclosure condominium, no body limit entry. Most of the people who lives there is old people, and even though are buildings many of we had pets, principally cats and dogs.
Close to this zone is located the “Persa Bio Bio”, there the dealers sell all kind of things that you can imagine, from antiques, clothes, pets to food or technology artifacts, but this place is really dangerous, there are many thieves.
A nice detail out of my house is that I have a bike line that bring me almost right to the university, and most time is faster than take the public transport. Although the busses that pass by my neighbourhood take to many places that I use to go or to the Subway (that is not so away).
In my neighbourhood there is many stores, there is bakeries, off licenses, Newsagent´s, fast food  and  fruit and vegetable store, one close to the next  in the same sidewalk!. Just around this corner there is a drugstore, a hairdresser and two call center.  Even banks, but those are a little bit away. Too there is a primary school, and two street  down there is a plastic factory, a gas distribution and a big
industrial warehouse.
So I have many services close to my house, but what I dislike Is that people don’t care about the environmental and you can see the trash in the street always.  Is not nice, some time the garbage cans are full and the trash go out of this. PUAJ!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario