lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2011

My life these days

Actually in my academic life things has been some complicated, in fact  i didn’t want to back to class, because is our last semester with presencial class and subjects,  so I don’t think  that we could exploit it in 100% with the rate that we must take, also we must do big jobs for every subject and maybe we will cant do it good, but I’ll do my best. Anyway I think that we have goods subjects, very interesting and aplied.
In other aspect of my life I feel happy because Christmas is coming, and I like this time of year: decorate the christmas tree and the house, buy gifts, look for clothes to wear  these day, think about what to dine the Christmas night, and many things more. I feel happy when I give gifts and when my friends or family give it to me, although sometimes I give useless thinks but with love ;)

Well, In my free time I like to be with my partner and with my family, go to the cinema, go to dance, to the gym and cooking. And when is the training day I really enjoy play table tennis, I am still learning so the guys use to win me but I hope to win them some day, they are really good.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario