domingo, 22 de enero de 2012

Changes in your life since you were 5 years old.

When i was 5 years old i lived in Puente Alto with my mom, she driven a bus school and taken me and my friends to their school. Then we lived with my grand mom meanwhile I study in primary, and secundary. We used to visit our family and get vacation with  them. My mom and I had a little hamster called pinky, we take care and love him until a neighbour kill him, it was sad so we buy another one and another one as they died, the las rat was a cuy called Felicia, then she die and we rent a flat where we live with our 3 doggies.
Now in university I see same things with a different view, physical and social elements that has follow me through my all life, the places where I go or went. One of the most important things in all this years is that before, when I was 5 years old and almost to 15 years, I thought that every thing in life were certain and that cant change, now I see that I can do things different way they are, that not everything is foretold and I can create or modify what I see. This make me feel good, and I have expectation to do thing better they are for me and for the people.
Now I am thinking what I will do when I finish my career, keep studying or work. Have a house maybe a doggie… it is not clear yet, but whatever it be I will do my best.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario