jueves, 26 de mayo de 2011

anything





Talking about free, some of the things that i do and make me feel it is sports.
My favorite is cycling, makes feel free because I can go anywhere I want and that I don’t need anything else that my chancha, I feel cool when there is traffic jam and I advance to the cars, makes me feel alive, that I have my body and I use it. Unfortunately I don’t have my bicycle in home, so I have lose the habit of cycling, just I use it one or two times at week, I miss her but also is cold in the morning >_<
Another thing that I like to do but I have not made for a loooong time is trekking, the last year I used to do it with Amaru, we went to the Pochoco hill, we arrived there at ten in the morning and we were at fifteen in the afternoon in the house, this was really tiring but very stimulating, Also when the days were good and with few pollution you have a great view of Santiago. This is a sport subject that you can take in FAU is really recommended.
Finally I must say that my favorite sport now is tennis table, I use to practice it Tuesdays and Thursdays in FAU, I am not so good as many girls that play it a lot, but I enjoy it too much when I do it, also is really stimulating and makes me feel with many energy and happy.
I think that there are few people that practice sports in my generation and this is an invitation to everyone to looking for someone what you like, there are a lot and for every liking.

2 comentarios: